Friday, July 31, 2009

UB Funkeys At Wendys!

I was seeing if the UB Funkeys toys came out yet in Wendys then I saw on http://ubfunkeysarefun.blogspot.com/ that they got a kids meal with the ubf toy! If you check your local Wendys and they dont have then just wait a week. I am going to get a kidsmeal in Wendys later today! The chicken nuggets and honeymustard is just so good. Anyway it comes with a boardgame, a wendy funkey backpack clip, a wendy funkey bobble head, and 2 cd games. What does the CD games do in UBF? Will it give a update? If only the two Wendys funkeys were real funkeys, maybe a hamburger game. When I get those 2 funkeys they are going in the funkeys collection. Do you want to add this two wendys funkeys to your collection? Also remember to the code in the UB Funkeys main blog. If I get a toy I am going to put the code and if it works multiple times I will post it here.
Credit to UB Funkeys are fun for the bag picture and the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment