Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Designs

I created more designs and sent them in to Chobots. Hopefully they will be made. Please do not claim as yours. My goal is to be like Mimo like when you register you get a Mimo item, I am going to try do GIG items with my symbol. Here are my designs.
This one is a Chinese Dragon Mask. It can also be a costume if they want.
Here are fly wings.
This is a GIG Hat
This is a pirate hat
First row is
Ice Skates, Racecar Costume, Tuxedo, idk what the next is, hat, skull shirt, a jacket thing with no undershirt
Cheft costume, GIG Basketball jersey, Skull costume, Farm costume, Pilgrim costume, GIG Medallion, Sharktooth necklace, Reindeer Antlers, GIG Leather Jacket, Beanie Hat, GIG Flag

3 comments:

  1. I hope those will become clothes in chobots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, send them in to chobots! id love to wear all of them! p.s. great drawing! i can only draw club penguin penguins and really bad funkeys

    ReplyDelete