Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thug In UB Funkeys

No I dont have a Thug but I had a messed up Yang before. I kept trying to make it work then this story just popped up! You can see it in my gameroom. So this is proof that a Speed Racer Adventure pack was going to be released.
Too bad I cant hear what it says for some reason. Also the reason there is no Speed Racer adventure pack is because something happened to the contract with Radica and Speed Racer that it was going to be released but that happened. The Speed Racer Adventure pack would have been Thug, EP Royalton, Taejo, and Speed Racer Normal ( the unreleased one that unlocks pinball ). Guess no collection will be complete. So which one would you have wanted? Taejo, Thug, EP Royalton, or Speed Racer Normal?

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't decide, so I want them all! But that is so strange that it worked. I need to add you as a friend again so I can see it! (You're not on my list now, ever since I lost my frogboy96 username)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I licked my normal yang and got thug. I made a post on my blog, but don't worry I said you found it first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They weren't released due to the poor sales of Speed Racer the DVD.

    ReplyDelete