Friday, July 31, 2009

GIG Blog Items

You know how Mimo has his own Mimo blog items like when you register? Well I decided to create some too. The skeleton costume, cheft costume, and chinese dragon mask count as gig items cause well I made them. Anyway here they are.
GIG Hat, Skeleteon Costume, Cheft Costume, Chinese Dragon Mask, Racing Costume, GIG Basketball jersey, GIG Leather Jacket
Here are my designs that are being made in the progress: Skeleton Costume, Cheft Costume, Chinese Dragon Mask. Alot of you say you like my Skeleton Costume Canab was wearing.
Here are some more GIG blog items. A GIG Flag and a GIG medalion.
This is how the Chinese Dragon Mask looks like.
This one is how the Skeleton Costume looks like with a hat Canab was wearing though. Just imagine it without the hat.
So what do you guys think? Do you like my designs? Want some? Me too lol. All this designs were hand made by me, GIG, also my Chobot is Roxas272.

No comments:

Post a Comment