Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Paradox Green Defeated

I did not defeat Paradox Green because it hasnt came out where I live yet but I found it on youtube. It seems like the Mulch gives you a solared powered fan to blow the henchman 2.0 to a crack. Ace gives you a jetpack where you grab the henchman and drop them in lava. Rastro gives you a black hole which sucks the henchman up. And finally Tadd gives you some magical water thing that made the henchman cry. After you defeat all the henchman in Paradox Green Doc tells you a story of what happened to him. You see Doc is Doctor Tinker except the good part of him. In the great disaster he got seperated by the good and bad.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen the images but I didn't want to spoil it by listening to the end. So I wont be watching the video, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is my video from youtube. Please credit me!

    ReplyDelete