Monday, August 17, 2009

Vote For Domo32

Vote for Domo32 in the agent poll he really deserves it. He is in 3rd and pandaprincess is catching up. For some reason Kiki is in 2nd and noone knows who that is, I never even seen her. Anyway Chobot the mod posted in his blog to vote for Pandaprincess to be a agent when she was in last, cause of that post it kinda overthrowing the poll. Please help our friend Domo32 become a agent. He is funny, cool, awesome, a citizen, helpful, and really deserves it. Will you turn down his smile?
Vote vote vote! Only few days left! Dont let him down!

4 comments:

  1. Domo32, and Zig deserve it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gig, thanks for following my bionicle blog. Sorry I don't comment much, but u inspired me to create my own game blog. If u want to see it the link is www.gearsofwarshadow.blogspot.com. You don't have to follow that blog, if u don't want to. I just hope u like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Way. Zig deserves it SOOO much more!!

    ReplyDelete