Friday, August 28, 2009

Chobots Mimo Clothes and New Stuff

Guess what just got released.... 2 Mimo items! I know I dont like Mimo that much but the blue one is cool. So you know when you register you get the blue Mimo clothes free? Not anymore you can buy it! Also there is a new yellow Mimo shirt for sale. Citizens only. Maybe the mimo green jacket and sweater vest will come out soon. I got both of them.
There is also a Banana backpack! I designed a banana backpack but this one looks way cooler! Its peeled! There is also a "zorro" costume as many people call it from the Legend of Zoro which looks great. I recommend getting both they are just so cool. Also there are new backgrounds that are released which move! Thats right move!

1 comment:

  1. Yea I love the animated backgrounds too! I am very surprised on how awesome the banana backpack looks though. :)

    ReplyDelete