Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 Poll Closing

I was kinda late on this and by late I mean 3-5 days. Well anyway I will tell you the results to both.

Question: Which Dino Do You Like More In Webosaurs?
Rexxy: 5 votes
Stretch: 1 votes
Pterry: 4 votes
Horns: 0 votes
Total Votes: 10 votes

Now for the next poll.
Question: How Much Mod Shirts Do You Have In Chobots?
1-10: 1 vote
10-50: 0 votes
50-100: 0 votes
100-150: 5 votes
To Lazy/ Many To Count Them All: 7 votes
I dont like Chobots: 0 votes
Total Votes: 13 votes

So the winner for the Webosaur poll is.. Rexxy! Congrats Rexxy the T-Rex. And the winner for the Chobots mod clothes poll is... To Lazy/Many To Count Them All. Man you people are lazy! I know how many I have... yeah ok I voted for to lazy and many to count also lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment