Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ace And Mulch Problems

As you know I got Ace and Mulch. Well when I go to their game rooms to play their games I stand on the platform and I hear the noise when something pops up. Nothing pops ups. If I go to their shops or leave then come back after nothing pops up everything is missing. No music, no aces/mulches, some items missing. I go on the platform again and still nothing. If this happened in Ace if I go to Mulch game room same thing happened there.
Any suggestions? I tried the update again but it was the same thing. I pressed yes install then it said in a second you just installed or whatever and still have the problem. Do I need to install something?

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea. I haven't heard this problem before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it happend to me before, with my vroom and sol.
    i just waited for the next update and POOF!, they started working!you should just probily wait for the next update or contact mattle...or something.

    ReplyDelete