Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Wardrobe and New Agents

Well I not going to put all my mod shirts up cause that will take about a hour maybe. So all the mod shirts from the previous are all in 1 corner. I keep Hiki, Bday, and those 2 dark mod shirts seperate. So here it is. I added new stuff like the indian, cheft, masks, and pants. I keep extras like the same one but different color behind the others.
I suggested to Chobots this. Many people been throwing away clothes and running out of room in their wardrobe. I was wondering if they can put maybe in the house catalog wardrobe updates? Maybe have 1 arrow in each side. Then orangize it for clothes to go to this categories:


Mod Clothes

Pants

Outfits

Hat/Hair

Shirts/Jackets

Intruments/Hand

Shoes

Neck
 
Also that congrats Zigzag1994, Kiki777, and Pandaprincess on winning the agent poll! If only Domo32 won. Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment