Saturday, August 8, 2009

Knight Suit Coming Soon

Guess whats going to come out soon? The knight suit that Canab was wearing a couple weeks ago. It seems that C didnt stand for Canab but Chobots.. man what was I thinking. Well it also seems that you can change the color of the armor. Canab was red, Chobot is blue. I am going to get mine in green, silver, and in gold. It is also going to most likely be a citizen item due to almost every suit being a citizen item. Remember its a Chobots rule for no violence so be careful with that sword. I also heard there was going to be competition with the Roman bots.
Also later today I am going to K Mart and Toys R Us in search for the series 5 paradox green's Ace and Mulch. If I get them I will post about me getting them, there game, there trophy, and defeating Paradox Green. Also that evil Mimo is having a Webosaurs party. Most likely you just have to log on today then in a couple of days you will recieve the new special Mimo item. It looks like a glass with his symbol on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment