Sunday, February 21, 2010

Possible CP Futures?

I emailed Club Penguin a couple of days ago asking for this. Here is my first email.
Mine:
How about having some Puffle pins and backgrounds? Many CP fans would like to support and show off there favorite puffles. Like maybe before winter ends a poll to decide which White Puffle pin they would like. A all color puffle background like white only, black only, green only, so on. I am sure many fans would like something like this. Puffle pins and puffle one colored only backgrounds.

CP:
I think your ideas are absolutelly espetacular I think the penguins in charge of the Pet Shop will love them all. I'll pass your ideas onto them, but I can't promise they will use them. I loved the idea of having the hairdresser chair in the catalogue. I just think my puffles would get too excited about it and end up getting bald for having to many haircuts! There have been rumors around the island about a strange, buck-toothed creature. If you have any information on this, please send it our way. From what I have heard, penguins are all in a tizzy to find out more about this mysterious, orange thing!
 
And now the second email
Me:
Yes the Puffle party is going awesome so far! I was wondering if I can give the Puffle furniture designers a suggestion. How about some of the stuff from the Puffle Show become buyable. I like how my White Puffle goes over hoops, grooms, and goes on a podium showing off. How about a new feeding kinda thing added which is grooming, where the scissor and comb pop up? And if you have the chair they will go to that furniture. I also was thinking since there might be new color puffles after the Orange if we will find a puffle who likes cooking or sports? Maybe his room could be the pizza parlor, coffe shop, or maybe the hockey rink is a basketball court? I was also wondering if we can get backgrounds of our puffles but one color specific? I am sure alot of Puffle fans will love that. Maybe at the end of winter we get to decide in a poll on a white puffle pin.
 
CP:
I really like your idea about having a puffle that cooks, but I am curious to see how the they would do this since they don't have flippers like penguins do. But, really that doesn't stop them because look at the Yellow Puffle, it uses its paint brush all the time to create wonderful pieces of art! I think it's so funny when puffles get their hair done in the Puffle Show, especially when they get sideburns! What is your favorite hair style? We will be sure to pass along your ideas for consideration, you never know what will happen in the wonderful world of Club Penguin next
 
So I wanted to share this 2 emails I sent. Will it soon be possible we can cut Puffle hairs, a puffle who likes to cook, white puffle pins, and/or a puffle who likes sports? We will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment